- Take 1 oz of Sea Moss & Rinse 2-3 x's thoroughly
- Soak Sea Moss in a bowl filled with 1- 1/2 cups of Spring Water for 4-12 hours or overnight. (Add 1 Lemon or Lime)
- Rinse Sea Moss once more & transfer to the blender.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of Spring Water to the blender with Sea Moss & blend Gel until smooth consistency.
- 1 oz of Dry Sea Moss makes 12-16 ozs of Sea Moss Gel
Sea Moss can be consumed raw, used as a vegan thickening agent, and incorporated into Coffees, Dressings, Juices, Puddings, Pancake Batter, Sauces, Smoothies, Soups, Stews, Teas, and even Face or Hair Mask.
Please consult a licensed medical professional before incorporating Irish Sea Moss into your diet. Do not buy Irish moss if you are allergic to seaweed or algae. Irish Moss functions as a thinner; therefore, individuals taking anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) should abstain from using Irish Moss in any form. All Sea moss health claims are for educational purposes only--the FDA does not support these claims, nor are they intended to substitute medical advice, treatment, or diagnosis. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.